Saturday, 8 December 2012

Changes


Sorry for disappearing again! Quite  a lot going on in my life right now. Sometimes I wish there were 50 hours in a day to have time for everything. I have last studies and tests to do before I break on holidays, plus I was lucky enough to get an internship at one amazing Fashion House! I have so many plans and ideas for my blog and hopefully will realize them in the nearest feature. For now let me introduce you to my casual every day look. It was shot two weeks ago when it was still acceptable to wear just a sweater. Now its too cold for that, so please wear more layers. Health  is everything xx

Простите, что опять пропала. Столько всего происходит сейчас в моей жизни. Иногда мне хочется, чтобы было 50 часов в сутки, чтобы все успевать. У меня столько идей и проектов для моего блога, надеюсь, что в скором времени получится найти время для их реализации. Пока представляю вам свой повседневный комплект. Фотографии были сделаны около двух недель назад, тогда еще можно было позволить себе пройтись в свитере. Сейчас-же очень холодно, поэтому одевайтесь теплее! Здоровье- это наше все хх





Tights - Calzedonia, Sweater - Acne, Bag - Proenza Schouler, Shoes - Chanel, Bracelets - LN-FAMILY.COM , scarf - Pinko






















5 comments:

  1. The jewellery on your hands is simply glamorous, I love the blue sweater, it looks so cozy and soft!


    http://ribboninpink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your look
    good luck with internship
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. очень понравилось

    ReplyDelete