Sunday, 22 July 2012

Miami Look №2 or how I love ripped jean again!



Miami was a perfect vacation !I will only have pleasurable memories from it ;) I will show you some looks first. 
This outfit was inspired by my Pinko ripped and clipped denim wastecoat. I just love ripped jean as you can see on my previous posts here and here This one I decided to wear with contrast crochet zara shorts and girly pink top accessorized with some cheeky collar though. 
P.S. I know you are probably tired of this bag but I had a limited selection on my vacation and this one just went with everything!

 Мы прекрасно провели время в Маями,  У меня остались только приятные воспоминания) А теперь время луков! 
 На этот наряд меня вдохновила моя рваная и клепанная джинсовая жилетка от Пинко) Ох, как я люблю рваную джинсу, как вы уже наверное поняли по постам здесь and здесь Я решила одеть ее с контрастными легкими и воздушными как безе шортиками от Зары и девичьим розовым топом, воротник которого все же имеет некий хулиганский намел )
 P.S. Я знаю, вы наверное устали уже от этой сумки, но у меня с собой на отдыхе был лимитирован выбок, а эта малышка подходит почти ко всему! 

 














Wearing:
Zara shorts and top
Pinko wastecoat
Sophie Hulme Bag
Balenciaga sandals
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment