Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Swiss Day 1


And now is Geneva time! :)
A little bit of old history:
This little person has struck me with her honesty and purity. I have never met a more kind person. Seriously. Natalia, you are an angel :)
She is also THAT georgian beauty that you herd of. Thick, long black hair, pure white skin and huge eyes.
We had amazing time together - she corrected my english essays, took care of me when I was sick and I      made her more open minded (i hope haha). Me, Natalia and our dearest american buddy - Hilary (which you have seen in my post here  ) have went through everything together during those two years of hardcore work. And I can never imagine my life anymore without those two :)
I really miss you guys.





We met with Nata in Geneva. Life has spread everyone out in different corners of the globe after school. And I am very grateful that there is a possibility to travel and see my friends. Hence I took the train from Italy to Switzerland and we have spent a weekend together in Geneva.

Here are the photos from the first day. I am wearing jeans from Bershka. You will see in future what a big fan I am of ripped jean :)



А теперь время Женевы.
Немного предистории:

Эта маленькая девчонка поразила меня своей чистотой и искренностью. Я еще никогда не встречала такого доброго сердцем человека. Честно, Ната, ты - как ангелок)
Она так же представляет собой ТУ САМУЮ грузинскую красоту - пышные, черные как смоль волосы, белоснежная кожа и огромные чистые глаза.
Эх, хорошие были времена) Наталия исправляла мой английский в сочинениях, ухаживала за мной, когда я болела, а я сделала ее более открытой и бесстрашной (надеюсь, во всяком случае)).  Я, Ната и наша американка - Хилари, которую вы уже видели в моем посте здесь ) прошли через все трудности этих двух лет вместе. И я не могу уже представить свою жизнь без этих двух)
Я очень скучаю, ребята. х

Мы пересеклись с Натой в Женеве. Жизнь разбросала нас всех по разным уголкам мира после школы, и я несказанно рада, что есть возможность путешествовать и видеть дорогих людей. Так - я приехала на поезде из Италии в Швейцарию. Мы провели два дня в Женеве. И в этом посту фотографии с субботы - первого дня.

 Я купила эти джинсы в Бершке и несказанно рада. Вы еще увидие и поймете какой я фанат рваной джинсы)
























I was wearing:
top - Mcqueen
jeans - Bershka
flats - Repetto
Bag - Balenciaga
xx

3 comments:

  1. awwwwww!!!!!!!! sasha, this is the nicest thing anyone has ever written about me! You are an amazing friend and I would be so lost without you. You have made me a bit wild but you also have a huge heart and I adore you for that :**** I love you and miss you and can't wait to see you (and Hilo) :****** Ia lublyu tebya moya krasavica :****

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lublu tebya moya horoshaya!)))

      Delete
  2. Jesus! Ask yourself why you need to put this on the Internet. Then don't! Cheers. BTW you look like an alien

    ReplyDelete