Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Portobello Vintage Market


Saturday Portobello Vintage Market in London :)

Винтажная ярмарка Portobello в Лондоне






















 ^ 
 |   The best thing that ever happened to me xx 





































My best find :
Моя самая удачная находка:



Andrey's fashion choice :D :
Модный выбор Андрея :











Great Experience ;)

I was wearing :
boots - Chanel
Fur jacket - Apostrophe
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Mint Sweater - Acne
Jeans - Blu girl
Ring - Vintage

Your Sasha x

11 comments:

  1. The outfit is so cute and simple! I love your fur vest and the color of your shirt is amazing! :)

    xx
    Alice
    http://aldasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic post! Your blog is brilliant!!!! You are amazing! Have a great week!!! :-)

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww) Thank you so much! You too x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bag !!
    Audrey from Paris

    www.audreyrobert.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit dear, like your style!
    Nice blog, keep posting!

    Please check out my latest look!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great, i love your knit!
    Great blog :)

    fromyclosetwithlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great !! I just looove that oversized mint jumpet !!
    Portobello is lovely , i adore it since i was find something unique there . I can't wait for this weathet to warm up a bit and start digging for some new vintage treasures :)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete