Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Neon Sport

Hello!
Today I am glad to announce that my interview for LooknBe site is up and you can read it here (but its in russian, so sorry those who doesn't speak it)
Also today I spent time with my lovely aunt and her little daughter Sophie - the cutest child ever. We went to the park and the whole day I was running around London. So I needed comfy clothes and most importantly shoes. I decided to wear one of the trends of this spring - neon colours in pink. Hope you like what you see :) What do you wear when you need comfort?

Привет моим читателям!
Я спешу поделиться с вами своим интервью для сайта LooknBe! Вы можете прочитать его здесь  )
Сегодня я провела день с моей тетей и ее маленькой сладкой дочкой) Мы гуляли в парке, да и вообще весь сегодняшний день у меня проходил в движении. Поэтому мне нужны была удобная одежда, и самое главное - удобная обувь. Я решила примерить один из трендов этой весны - неоновый цвет) Выбрала розовый) Как вам? А вы во что одеваетесь, когда вам важен комфорт?


More photos inside ;)

Больше фото внутри :)
























My failed attempts to do a kool collage with myself. Not sure what I was doing here, but looks like a rain dance haha.

Мои провалившиеся попытки сделать коллаж) Не уверена, что я пыталась здесь изобразить, но похоже на таней дождя))))



I was wearing:
trainers - Topshop
Jeans - Blugirl
Jacket - MCQ by Mcqueen
Clutch bag - ASOS

Your Sasha about Fashion
xx

8 comments:

  1. Love your shoes!! I have a very bright purple pair from Keds. They are laceless so they are soo comfy. And the collage thing is so cool ;) I'd love to see some moooore <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i remember you had like purple ones yeah? they were so cute!! :*** ill try to improve my collage skills haha

      Delete
  2. that neon pink is absolutely lovely!! WOW, its great for these kinds of days! and you have great hair too!
    i really like your blog, I hope you can chck out mine and if you like it, follow on bloglovin! im gonna follow back!

    laflordelys.com

    Helena from Spain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Follow if u like :)

      Delete
  3. классные фотки!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete