Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Jean Blocking


Jean blocking
I decided to wear my new Vince Jean Blouse with another colour jeans from Topshop and my new bag from Sophie Hulme.
P.S. Sorry for not writing a lot, have to go back to studying, will get to you soon and will also answer all the comments you have left on my previous post :) For now, bisouuus, have a good rest of the week x

Джинсовое сочетание. 
Никак не могла решить, с чем одеть своу джинсовую рубашку Vince, в итоге решила одеть ее вместе с джинсами  из Topshopa другого - горчичного цвета и вместе со своей винтажного вида сумкой Sophie Hulme :) Извените, что не много пишу, нужно бежать дальше учится. Обещаю, что скоро вернусь и отвечу на все ваши комментарии. Целую, ваша Саша :)
P.S. А вы бы с чем одели такую рубаху?
























jeans - Topshop
Blouse - Vince
Bag - Sophie Hulme

16 comments:

  1. I adore your blog.
    You are so pretty.
    I like your sense of style.

    COme visit my blog and let's follow
    each other on GFC?

    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It`s such a pretty and simple outfit.
    I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog and I'm your newest follower.
    If you like, follow me back. It would make me very happy ;)

    minnja.blogspot.com

    LOVE
    Minnja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Minnja!! So awesome, I am glad you like it! xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Awwwh, noo! Believe me, its not that perfect! And you have a much better skin on your photos! xx

      Delete
  5. cute!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool outfit! <3,, really love your denim blouse!

    XOXF.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. мне таак нравится как вы здесь выглядите!!!!)))))))вам очень идет!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nikole! Spasibo, dorogaya!! :) x

      Delete
  8. you're so pretty! great sense of style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Means a lot to me! x

      Delete