Saturday, 3 March 2012

Friday. Going to Dolce Gabanna event

Friday Evening
It as a great evening: french restaurant and then simple in-night with friends.
This is though an outfit that I was wearing for a Dolce Gabanna special event - they have introduced the new collection in the store on Bond street.

Пятница вечер
Это был очень приятный вечер - ужин во французском ресторане, потом вечер с друзьями :)
Но этот наряд, который я показываю вам в этом посте, я одела его на специальный вечер в Долче Габанна. Они представили новую коллекцию в своем магазине на Бонд стрит.























 I was wearing:
Dress - Helmut Lang
Lipstick - Chanel
Faux-Fur coat - Storets

Have a good weekend :)

Your Sasha x

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I love your dress and those photos :)
    Red lipstick looks really good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so lovely! :)
    Do you live in an apartment? Your photos are always taken here, it looks so amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu) I do, but this is actually an entrance into the building :) I like it, there is lots of space, plus when i take pictures its dark outside:)

      Delete
  3. Hi! I've found your blog by Chicismo and I like your looks:) What do you think about following each other?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) U know this weird game of follow each other is strange. If you like my looks or my blog - just follow :)

      Delete