Saturday, 10 March 2012

Almost spring :)

Hi, everyone!) So today is saturday and it was finally warm again (not warm enough but still something) . So I decided to wear my new mint pants and a peach colour jacket - both Zara :) Those colours remind me of gentle flowers in spring. Spring is coming and I can feel it in my veins :) Hope you are having a good weekend. And what are you favourite colours this spring?


Привет всем!) Итак, сегодня суббота, и, наконец, погода снова теплая (все равно не достаточно, но хоть что-то). Поэтому я решила одеть мои новые брюки цвета мяты и пиджак персикового цвета - все Zara :) Эти цвета напоминают мне нежные цветы весной. Скоро весна, и я чувствую это в моих жилах :) Надеюсь, что вы хорошо проводите выходные. А какие ваши любимые цвета этой весной?



DSC01403




DSC01380 DSC01381 DSC01389 DSC01390 DSC01395 DSC01396 DSC01397 DSC01398 DSC01400 DSC01402 DSC01404 DSC01405 DSC01412 DSC01414 DSC01416 DSC01419 DSC01392 DSC01411 DSC01413 DSC01423 DSC01424

I am wearing:
Pants - Zara
Blazer - Zara
Bird necklace - Tiffany
Wing Ring - Asos
Ballerinas - French Sole
xx

29 comments:

  1. Как вкусное ванильное мороженое!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, just found your blog via lookbook. I also have this blazer and absolutely LOVE it.

    Great blog, new follower here.

    Mel x
    www.mediamarmalade.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, so happy! Thank you it means a lot to me!

      Delete
  3. Woww lovely outfit! love your flats and blazer:)
    new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mirel, thank you so much! I won't disappoint you:)

      Delete
  4. I love everything that's in Zara at the minute!

    I have nominated you on my blog for The Versatile Blogger Award :) http://francisdodson.blogspot.com/2012/03/versatile-blogger-award.html xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Zara made its best this summer i think :)
      Aww thanks you, thats so kool! Thanks a lot!

      Delete
  5. lovely blog!
    check out my blog and follow or leave a comment if you like it
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit! Like your blog too. X

    Love,
    Zizi: www.zizistyling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for stopping by sweetie! You have a very inspiring blog, would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow i love your blazer

    http://lejournaldefleurs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi gorgeous!
    so glad I found your cute, amazing, well structured and interesting blog while peeking at others' blogs! I really identify myself with it - I love beautiful things! I'd like to invite you to meet mine as well and hope you'll follow it if it pleases you. I'm definitely following yours!
    wish you lots of success
    kisses
    http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, i am so happy u like it! Your blog is very cute too!

      Delete
  10. You look fab , honey !! I love this colour combo !! Personally , i think that this season rocks , i love to bits pastel colours and i can't get enough of them !!
    You definitely gained a new follower !! And you are from London too :) Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Estás preciosa, esa chaqueta es fabulosa, te sienta genial!!!
    Volveré. Besos
    http://tecuentomistrucos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this blazer e and pants!this 2 colours together are amazing!Great outfit and blog!Thanks for comment my latest post and ....we can follow each other??www.fashionsroom-bea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This color on your blazer is amazing, and you are so cute :)

    http://ribboninpink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. that blazer is simply perfect dear, your blog is great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOve your blog, and your jacket is just amazing :-)

    xoxo

    museetmode.blogspot.com

    I'm now following you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your post! I would love for you to check out my post!

    http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete