Saturday, 25 February 2012

Silver

Yesterday's friday outfit for a diner and some friend meet up - silver luna :)
You know, fridays are awesome! :) Now my reading week(holidays for a week in uni basically) has started and now I have huge amount of coursework's to do..
Вчерашнее платье для пятницы вечера :) Серебряная луна х
Вы знаете, пятница ето супер! :) Вчера у меня началась "неделя чтения"  (каникулы на неделю в универе) , и теперь у меня куча курсовых, которые нужно сделать..












:P some sexy underneath a baggy dress :)






Dress - Topshop
Boots - Jeffrey Campbell
Bag - Chanel
Earrings - topshop
Coat - Storets

4 comments:

  1. haha That picture, where you show off those tights lmao I want those! :) I've seen them a lot lately, I like the idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah i actually didn't plan on wearing them lol I was just rushing, so those were the tights that i saw first, so i was like - why not haha :D

      Delete
  2. adorable post!stunning pics!

    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
    U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    ReplyDelete