Monday, 20 February 2012

Paris Part I

Hiii everyone!! Finally I am back and am ready to share everything with you, my readers! So I went to Paris for the weekend with my love and it was so good :) A bit rainy cold, but still lovely and romantic. Paris as any other city has it's dark places, but we enjoyed it as tourists this time :)

Here are the pictures from day 1 (friday:)

Right in front of our hotel - Hotel du Louvre :) The most central hotel in Paris i know!
P.S. I look so sleepy here, but anyway :)


Привет всем! Наконец-то я вернулась и готова поделиться всем с вами, мои читатели! Итак, я была в Париж на виходных с моей любовью- было так здорово! :) Немного дождливо - холодно, но все еще прекрасно и романтично. В Париже, как и в любом другом городе, есть темные места, но мы наслаждались им в качестве туристов, на этот раз :)

Вот фотографии с 1-ого дня (пятница :)

Прямо напротив нашего отеля - Отель дю Лувр :) Самый центральный отель в Париже, который я знаю!
П.С.  Я выгляжу очень сонной со слегка заплывшим лицом  здесь :)







Of course, Chanel rue Cambon :) the first ever Chanel shop in Paris. 
Конечно как же без самого первого магазина Шанель на улице Камбон :)

And me again :) Still sleepy, but in front of Chanel :D
Опять я :) Все еще сонная, зато перед Шанелем :)

Us :) Мы 



Bought a nail polish :P
Купила лак :)



I love you! :)






And of course some Laduree :)
И конечно же знаменитая Laduree



Paris can have such cute little places!
В Париже можно найти такие маленькие милые места :)













Coat - Stella Mccartney
Scarf - Louis Vuitton - bought in Paris :)
Bag - CHANEL
Gloves - Topshop


More photos coming soon :) enjoy x

Your Sasha x

4 comments:

  1. Aww cute pics hun! I love how they put the little flower onto the Chanel Bag!
    Enjoy paris! i was there last year and loved it so much! Theres a gorgeous place to get pics, with tiles resembling a chess board, it's really near the louvre! Sadly, I dont remember the name, but ask your concierge! Its great fun for pix ;)

    xxx
    -S

    http://www.gingerandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Unfortunately I am already back in London :) But i know this place and we have been there - it is called ( if I am not mistaken) Palais Royale or something like that :)

      Delete