Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Orange Blossom

You know, I will whine a little bit more about the cold days. During this time of year I just want to crawl into my bed, under the blankets with hot herbal tea,  watch some movies or series!As I have been all very nostalgic, I was looking through my summer pictures and I have realised even more, how much I want it to be warm again. So I am sending you some sun love with this orange blazer from Zara that I wore this summer. :*

Знаете, я, пожалуй, позволю себе еще немного поныть о холодной погоде. В такие дни мне хочется просто впасть в спячку, то есть залезть в кроватку, под одеяло, с чашкой зеленого чая с чабрецом.. смотреть разние глупые фильми и любимые сериалы) я просматривала с ностальгией свои летние фотографии и поняла еще раз, как я скучаю по теплым летним денькам! Так что решила вам отправить кусочек апельсинового солнца вместе со своим оранжевым пиджаком из Зари :)












                                      BAG : CHANEL
                                      BLAZER : ZARA
                                      JEGGINS : TOPSHOP
                                      WEDGES : PRADA 
                                      SIMPLE WHITE TOP : TOPSHOP
                                      EARRINGS: SOUVENIR


                                                Your Sasha about Fashion x

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is very sweet, real, and nice to read. :)) I enjoyed it at lot. Plus, orange really suites you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nata!!!!! Thank you my love! You know i love you)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is bellissimo! i'm going to follow you here and on bloglovin..

    take a look to mine please..

    http://lachambrefiore.blogspot.com/

    bisou from italy

    Fiorenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. U vas est svoi stil i on yarki i sochnii!Vi-samo obayanie! Welcome v moi blog anamocca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete