Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Faux Fur and stars :)

Today's look :
I decided to show you my new  faux-fur coat from storets (as some of you may have seen on blonde salad ). It is indeed amazing and I am grateful she has shared this shop with her readers! I added a bit of stars and a bit of girly look with my headband and pearl earrings :) Also the oversized ASOS clutch bag adds some elegant touch to it, don't you think? :) I went to my hairdresser like this, to do my hair for the special event that I attended tonight :) The next post will be about it, so stay tuned ;)
P.S. Took the pictures on the balcony, didn't want to carry the camera outside, it was raining!


Сегодняшний look:
Я решила показать вам мою новую шубку Из искусственного меха  с storets (как некоторые из вас могли видеть на Киаре из Blonde Salad ). Это действительно удивительно, и я благодарна ей, за то что она поделилась этим магазином со своими читателями! Я добавила немного звезд и немного baby girl look  вместе с ободком и жемчужные серьги :) Также большого размера  клатч сумка добавляет элегантности к нему, вы не думаете? :) Я пошла в свою парикмахерскую так, чтобы сделать укладку перед специальным вечером, которым я поделюсь с вами  в следующем  посте , поэтому следите за обновлениями;)
Делали фотографии на балконе, не хотели выносить камеру на улицу, шел дождь(!


























Faux fur coat - STORETS
Blouse - Dolce and Gabanna
Leggins - Dolce and Gabanna
Boots - Gucci
Bag - ASOS

Your Sasha about Fashion x



15 comments:

  1. очень гармоничный образ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. мило смотрится ваша шубка =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this faux fur coat that i already have!!


    Check Out My FashionBlog Style and Trouble

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved his coat!
    see my blog from Brazil:
    decadenceglamour.blogspot.com/
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Очень нравится!)) и клатч офигенный)


    xxx
    Daria, the Fashionsurfer

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, look fabulous! very beautiful lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want those shoes!!! aa my heart sank a little when I saw it was Gucci
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww)) They are amazing indeed, someone told me that Calvin Klein has same ones, maybe check it out on their site or sty!

      Delete
  8. thanks:) I didn't find anything similar though. It's this season's collection?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog it is amazing.
    I definitely love this look too. :)
    Follow echelondeux.blogspot.com
    I will follow right back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Саша, а сколько стоила Ваша шубка, если не секрет?

    ReplyDelete