Sunday, 12 February 2012

B&W

Hey guys:) Hope you guys are having a good weekend. It has been snowing here and we couldn't make ourself get out of bed much. It is so black and white outside, so here are some black and white pictures of me from old photo shoots! What do you think?

Привет всем. Надеюсь вы хорошо проводите выходные :) У нас выпал снег, нет никаких сил вылезать из постели! На улице все черно-белое.. Поэтому решила показать вам свои черно белые фотографии из предыдущих фотосессий. Как вам?















Your Sasha about Fashion
x

27 comments:

  1. Pretty as a picture! Black and white photos are always so good

    Fashion Dawgs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are really beautiful girl! Great photo's and lovely blog you have! Keep up going with the good work!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Means a lot to me!! Xx

      Delete
  3. you look amazing. very nice pictures.
    by the way how cold is it outside?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) well according to iphone weather it is -1 here in London. I know i am not the one to talk since its like -20 in my hometown in russia, but its different here in uk:)

      Delete
  4. very nice, très cool¡¡
    http://adlibbyandreamateos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photos!

    B&M from

    http://bananaandmandarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are very very beautifoul lady! I like this post!!! cam to visit my blog and if you like we can follow each other? Keep in touch with fashion (also on facebook !) my Facebook page have a wonderful day… keep in touch…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes sure, follow me and I ll follow you back or however it works here :) x

      Delete
  7. Beautiful pictures and great blog. If you want we could follow each other via GFC. Promise to follow back in case you like my blog and follow me. Kisses x

    http://paintmeinthelandscape.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. очень круто)
    ты хорошо смотришься в кадре

    заходи ко мне, давай дружить)
    http://ultimatestylesense.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing photos :-) so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete